This article is intended to provide clarity around what damages are covered to our drinkware items including cups, mugs, can coolers, tumblers, and bottles and the time frame of that coverage. If you have a damaged, broken, or defective item that meets this criteria, please follow this link to fill out a warranty claim so that our team can review!
Swig Life™ is committed to providing excellent quality and service. Your satisfaction is important to us as part of the Swig Life™ family. If something goes wrong with your Swig Life drinkware, cooler, bag, or lunch bag, we will do our best to rectify the situation in a timely manner.
Swig Life™ offers a one-year limited manufacturer warranty. This warranty applies strictly to the original owner of authentic Swig Life™ items purchased through www.swiglife.com or authorized retailer with proof of purchase. This warranty is void if the product is intentionally altered in any way, subjected to use beyond the physical limits of the materials, or is damaged as a result of normal use.
Products included under warranty:
What is covered:
- Defects in material and workmanship
- Qualifying finish defects up to 90 days after purchase
- Defective hot and/or cold retention
- Loose material on inner wall
- Damage acquired during transit
What is not covered:
- Natural degradation of materials and colors over prolonged use, improper care, or any other forms of misuse
- Dropped or dented products
- Scratches or abrasion from another surface
- Fading or peeling from general use or cleaning products
- Product that has been laser-etched or monogrammed
- Loss or theft
- All reusable and stainless steel straws
- Any product purchased at discount retailers
In order for your damage/warranty claim to be processed, the following conditions must be met:
- Your warranty claim must be submitted within 365 days of purchase from an authorized Swig Life™ retailer along with proof of purchase.
- You must have used the product only as intended and according to the product’s care instructions and the respective warranty conditions above. Care & use instructions can be found under the 'description’ section of your specific item on swiglife.com.
- You must provide a brief description and image(s) of the manufacturing defect.