This article is intended to provide clarity around what damages are covered to our accessories, and the time frame of that coverage. If you have a damaged, broken, or defective item that meets the following criteria, use the online form at the following link to fill out a warranty claim so that our team can review it!
We are committed to providing excellent quality and service. Your satisfaction is important to us as part of the Swig Life family. If something goes wrong with your Swig Life products, we will do our best to rectify the situation in a timely manner.
Swig Life offers a 90 day limited warranty for our drinkware accessories. This warranty applies strictly to the original owner of authentic Swig Life items purchased through swiglife.com or authorized reseller/boutique with proof of purchase. This warranty is void if the product is intentionally altered in any way (such as etching a monogram or adding vinyl stickers), subjected to use beyond the physical limits of the materials, or is damaged as a result of prolonged normal use.
Products included under warranty:
What is covered:
- Defects in material and workmanship
- Qualifying finish defects up to 30 days after purchase
- Damage sustained during transit
What is not covered:
- Natural degradation of materials and colors over prolonged use, improper care, or any form of misuse that does not align with care instructions
- Dropped or cracked accessories
- Scratches or abrasions from another surface
- Loss or theft
- Any product purchased at discount resellers
- Beach buddies, beach balls, laminated tote bags
For the warranty claim process to move forward, the following conditions must be met:
- Your warranty claim must be submitted within 90 days of purchase from an authorized Swig Life reseller/boutique along with proof of purchase. If purchased from a reseller/boutique, please supply the receipt so we can confirm they are an authorized reseller.
- You must have used the product only as intended and according to the product’s care instructions and the respective warranty conditions above. Care and use instructions can be found under the 'Description’ section of your specific item on swiglife.com.
- You must provide a brief description and clear image(s) of the product showing manufacturing defect.