How to tackle coffee or tea stains with baking soda:
- Pour baking soda into the inside of your drinkware.
- Slowly pour warm water until the mixture forms into a paste-like consistency.
- Use a sponge or your hand to spread the paste inside the cup.
- Let sit for up to 15 minutes.
- Rinse away the mixture with hot water and dry upside down.
How to tackle coffee or tea stains with vinegar:
- Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar into your drinkware.
- Close the lid and shake vigorously.
- Add water until it's half full and then use a sponge to wash away any build-up.
- Close the lid and shake again.
- Discard the water and rinse thoroughly.
How to clean hard to reach corners of bottles:
- Pour boiling water into your water bottle.
- Leave to soak overnight.
- After soaking, clean well with liquid soap.
- Watch it shine!
If your silicone pieces become stained, please use the baking soda or vinegar method to clean them!
If you have any questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.