This article is intended to provide clarity around what damages are covered to our cooler items including family coolers, backpack coolers, totes, and lunch bags and the time frame of that coverage. If you have a damaged, broken, or defective item that meets this criteria, please follow this link to fill out a warranty claim so that our team can review!
Swig Life™ is committed to providing excellent quality and service. Your satisfaction is important to us as part of the Swig Life™ family. If something goes wrong with your Swig Life drinkware, cooler, bag, or lunch bag, we will do our best to rectify the situation in a timely manner.
Swig Life™ offers a one-year limited manufacturer warranty. This warranty applies strictly to the original owner of authentic Swig Life™ items purchased through www.swiglife.com or authorized retailer with proof of purchase. This warranty is void if the product is intentionally altered in any way, subjected to use beyond the physical limits of the materials, or is damaged as a result of normal use.
Products included under warranty:
- Cooli Family Cooler
- Packi Backpack Cooler
- Loopi Tote Bag
- Zippi Lunch Bag
- Boxxi Lunch Bag
What is covered:
- Defects in material and workmanship
- Defective zipper pulls and/or hardware
- Damage acquired during transit
What is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear such as cuts, puncture, tears, fraying, and blemishes
- Natural degradation of materials and colors over prolonged use, improper care, or any other forms of misuse
- Color fading caused by sun exposure
- Scratches or abrasion from another surface
- Product that has been monogrammed in any fashion
- Loss or theft
- Any product purchased at discount retailers
In order for your damage/warranty claim to be processed, the following conditions must be met:
- Your warranty claim must be submitted within 365 days of purchase from an authorized Swig Life™ retailer along with proof of purchase.
- You must have used the product only as intended and according to the product’s care instructions and the respective warranty conditions above. Care & use instructions can be found under the 'description’ section of your specific item on swiglife.com.
- You must provide a brief description and image(s) of the manufacturing defect.